Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I Heart Faces... Tooshies




      My sister in-law Kristen          That's My rear              This is my Mom


This toosh is for you!  This weeks photo challenge at I Heart Faces is "Tooshies"

I never just take photos for the photo challenge.  I just look through my archives of photos to see what I've got that fits the theme.  I'm not in it to win, just have fun!  This photo was taken in 2003 on Christmas morning.  I  was shopping that summer in Gatlinburg Tennessee and these treasures!  I bought these underwear for my brother, my dad and my sweet husband!  It was such a great surprise!  We all had a great laugh.

To see more tooshies go to I heart Faces.    Their sure to be much sweeter than mine!

8 I love Comments!!:

Mrs. Schmitty

I LOVE it!! You and I? We'd have fun!

Jess

Those are hilarious! I so need those for my husband.

Unknown

This is the funniest entry ever! :-) I need those for my hubby too - he seriously has gas issues . . .

and yes I did do my blog header :-)

Buckeroomama

I love your entry!! So fun AND funny! :)

LLJ

HILARIOUS!!!!

littlemama

Jessica, that was 2003!!! That was a couple days after Brian and I got married. lol

Annette

That is HILARIOUS!

Some call me Neesie.

Wow, what a find! I'm laughing as hard as you!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP