Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day Goodies!

I found this great gift  about a month before Valentines Day!  I found them up North in Birch Run at the outlet mall.  I knew they would be a huge hit!

And as you can see, they were!


I love it when a plan come together!



These little stuffed animals are more than just a stuffed animal.  If you know me at all... stuffed animals around our house disappear if you catch my drift.   These little guys are microwaveable and keep you warm.  They are filled with a natural wheat and lavender.  The girls just loved them!  They are by The Cozy Collection by Intelex.  There are 18 different animals to choose from.

1 I love Comments!!:

lace

Those are so cute. I forgot to check out the store here. I'll have to go and take a peek at them soon. (if I remember)

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP