Sunday, May 2, 2010

Show Me Your Space -Worship Center

I'm tagging along and playing with my friend Rachael, who is also a church planting wife...  we are showing different parts of our church throughout the month of May.

So here we go...

Show Me Your Space - Worship Center



We met in the gym of our family YMCA.  We use pipe and drape around most of the gym.  This looks nice and makes it not so gymnasium looking. lol  It also helps with the sound.  I took my camera to church this morning and I only got this first photo before my battery died!  Just my luck.  The next photo was taken at christmas!


We set up over 1/2 court using more pipe and drape across the back.  It is nice because our growth is not limited to our space.  We can pretty much do what we want in here, we have tried lots of different figurations.  

So there you have it  Faith Family meets in the Shiawassee Family YMCA.  Perhaps the Lord will see fit for us to have our own build or perhaps we won't!   We are okay with either!     HA! We say that know because we are not quite a year old and are still okay with tearing down and set up every week!  lol  I wonder if I'll say the same thing this time next year!!??

Jump over here to see more (Show Me Your Space - Worship Center) at Girlfriends with a Purpose.





4 I love Comments!!:

Alexia

Do you have to set up that stuff every Sunday?

Rachael.

Love it jessica! Sometimes not having the building to be responsible is a blessing!

Unknown

Thanks for sharing the pictures!! I'm a pastor's wife too! Now following your blog so I can get to know you better! ;)

Jennifer

Just thought I'd say Hi! Love seeing the pictures and seeing all the different places of worship...knowing we are all praising and serving the same God! :)

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP