Sunday, July 25, 2010

Outabound! Taking the trail less traveled...

This years camp theme is "Outtabounds"  Taking the trail less traveled.  

13"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.


I can say I do love my job!  Pastor Paul always makes me smile!


He keeps me on my toes and works me like a dog, but life is good.  There is no higher calling than ministering to children,  if I don't say so myself.  


I do love this man!!   He is a nut and he does sweat a lot, but he belong to me!


I'm far behind in our summer adventures for blogging... sorry about that.  These photos are from 2 weeks ago at Tyrone Vally Church of God Camp.  Right now as I type I'm wait for Paul to come back to Bay Shore camp.  He had to go home to speak at our church plant this Sunday morning.  That means that I went solo this morning here at Bay Shore United Methodist Camp doing the kids program all by myself.  I survived incase you're wondering.   I always do but I never like it.  Sometimes it just has to be done.

This is our 5th camp this summer, onto camp number 6 next week.  Then we'll finish out the rest of the summer with family/kids crusades.

Hope you all are having a great summer!  

0 I love Comments!!:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP