Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm Still Here!!



I know I've been missing in action lately, but I can assure you I have been in action!

Here it is all in a whirlwind...


1.  God is so Cool... he makes me smile :D  And I've even cried here some too lately :D

2.  We have a new family member named Pickles he came the day before Christmas. He's a Green Cheek Conure.

3.  I never got around to post Christmas photo which is so sad because my computer died and I lost them       all.   I totally regret procrastinating :(  The good new is I have all my photo prior because I back them up!  Yippee for me, however, I was not smart enough to back up my whole computer.

5.  I Learned how to back up my computer this week.

6.  My front loader died and is no longer with us... enough said.

7.  We are on the 21 Day Daniel fast and God is faithful.

8.  I'm spending/setting my life way in front of my computer rebuilding music files and programs.

9.  Leaving Thursday for a Family Winter Crusade in Indiana.

10.  Servant Hands bookings are coming in for Summer 2011.

11.  I worked all of december with my seasonal job.  I love every moment of it and I'm thankful for it, but I'm glad to be a stay at home mom.  I don't see how moms put in 40 hour weeks and still get it all done and then some!

12.  Oh, the Church (faith family) bought us a new plasma flat screen tv for Christmas!  It was nice to go from a 20 inch to a 42 inch.  I'm not joking!!!  We had no idea what we were missing all these years! lol Now were are in the twentieth century with HD TV.   Icarly and Dora the Explorer are so much more fun to watch now!

That's all for now friends back to working on my computer.

1 I love Comments!!:

Amy Warden

I'm so sad for your computer. Great reminder to keep a back-up!

Our church is reading through the entire Bible in 2011. It's been great so far! Love having the accountability.

Congrats on the new TV! We got ours on clearance at Sam's - it's way too big. LOL!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP