Monday, February 14, 2011

A New Love...Norwex


I've been wanting to blog on this for quite some time!  I've been slacking on my blogging lately.  I know it's because I don't have a camera, sorry dad.

I love, love, love this product.  I just wanted to share.  I've been using Norwex products for 6 month now and I don't know what I'd do with out them.  Here are a few facts.

Norwex Antibacterial Microfiber Cleaning Products
Our line of cleaning products will save you time & money, improve health, and move towards creating a better environment.  Norwex microfiber goes beyond "surface clean" with the innovative use of silver particles integrated into synthetic microfiber cloth ensure:

  • Single-celled micro-organisms such as bacteria, fungi, yeast, and viruses cannot survive or adapt in silver exposure
  • Surface-to-surface cross-contamination is eliminated
  • Rapidly drying cloths prevent bacteria growth in the cloth itself
Cleaning with water only produces a healthy outcome for us and the environment.
Laboratory tests have proven that Norwex antibacterial microfiber reduced bacteria by 99.99% in 24 hours!  (copy and pasted from the Norwex website)




I started out with the facial-antibac clothes.   






The clothes are lined with silver... you use no face soap or chemicals.   I don't have time to explain so you'll have to read up on them!    They cost me $20 for 3 cloths... no more buying expensive facial products for me!





 To clean the cloths you boil them for 5-10 minutes.


After the facial clothes I tried the Enviro Cloth, antibac.  This is an everyday cleaning cloth.

The big test is to wipe butter on your window and take the Norwex cloth and clean it off!  Unbelievably it comes perfectly clean with no streaks using only water!

THis is not a review of the product but I just wanted to share.

I love them and I think you will too!

Happy Valentines Day!

0 I love Comments!!:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP