Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Faith Family

Hello Blogger Firends.  If you're still there.... I have no idea if anyone out there is still reading this blog.  

This past week marked our 2 years with our Faith Family.  I truly can't believe that it has been than long, time flies!  These photos were taken by someone at our church, he hasn't given them all to me yet but I do have some to share..... enjoy!













We were hoping to have 200 on this special day.   We had 189, we are not complaining one bit!   After Church we had a picnic and some favorite church people of mine from the Freedom Center (where se spent a year on staff at) came to help.  While in service that crew came to cookour dinner and set up everything.  I didn't have to do much of anyting but purchase the food.  I appreciate them soooo much.  They have no idea what a blessing they are to Paul and I.

5 I love Comments!!:

Andrew Terry

I read the blog and am excited for you guys and your church. God really does bless his people.

Jessica D.

Thanks Drea :D

heymom

missed seeing you. nice to see the people. Look at the Blog everyday!

Joshua Bode

This is not about the blog but I just finished the NCO kids camp at pleasent valley ranch and I really liked what you were talking about and I loved the stories
you told😀✝

Emil Thomos

We have a lot of success in our restaurant but unfortunately, not so much online. The reason for that was because our website was outdated a lot of customers would complain about it being hard to use and understand. So, I was asked by my boss to find someone who would make our website more accessible and attractive so customers could order online as well and avail our online offers. I decided to go with your website because I had checked out your previous work and reviews and they were mostly good. After the discussion regarding what we wanted, the designer had begun our project and delivered us a good layout of the website but it wasn’t the most easy to handle. After a few more revisions, we were happy with the result and launched it. We have been receiving a lot of compliments thanks to you guyslogo designer

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP