Monday, November 21, 2011

IAAPA

Paul and I just got back from IAAPA (International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions)
 which was held in Orlando, Florida.
This expo is 9 miles long if you walk every isle with over 2,500 vendors! Talk about sore feet!


This inflatable was ONLY $30,000!!! It weighed 1,500 pounds
Obviously we did not buy it!


I'd say that 80% of the expo is hands on.  I tried everything I could.  It was like I was a kid again.  I even tried this high ropes course.  AWESOME!!!


Here you can try every kind of carny food you can buy at the carnival!  We tried it all times 3 because we were there for 3 days!  It took us two whole days just to walk the entire expo.


This was the worlds Largest ipad.


These are those Hurricane machines that you find at the mall.  Crazy fun but not worth my $$$  Good thing I didn't have to pay!

There was free Icee's, Dipn Dots, Pizza, Cotton Candy, Coke, Egg Rolls, Funnel Cakes, Ice Cream.... oh man my pants were starting to get a little snug!


 Free things to do like making yourself in to bobble heads!

   
This is the Floor layout of the expo.


Free Glitter Tattoos!  Oh the fun, oh the food, oh the money we could spend if money grew on trees!  This expo has high rollers.  People were there buying rollor coasters, water parks, 5D theaters, Concessions all the way down to a simple garbage can!  It was great fun with husband trying all these new things.  It lets us see what is the latest and great in the world of entertainment and allows us to dream big!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP