Friday, February 6, 2009

This I know...

I am one lonely woman when my hubby is gone...  

You would think I would get used to this!  I do take advantage of his time away though:).  I get lots done!! Today I cleaned the girls room top to bottom, cleaned out the dressers and the closet, Cleaned out toys and wiped down all the furniture, vacuumed behind and under the furniture, not to mention the celling fan!  It makes me feel Grrrreat!   I'm crazy I know.  I'm the kind of woman that believes there is nothing better than clean sheets!!

Since we downsized the girls have to share a room.  Just for now until we get our house built on our property that is kiddy corner to where we are renting now.  This one dresser has to go in the hall because with the beds not bunked there is no room, but it works out great.   This furniture was a huge blessing! 


Because were renting I have not asked to paint the girls room.  I think I may this summer. The comforters are this really pretty pale yellow.  I'd also like to put some Word Art Vynal on the walls.  Which we do ourself and have the equipment.  Just one of those thing I haven't gotten around to.


I got those green tubs for free!  They are square filling bins.  Which you would never know! They match perfect.  They work perfectly for housing, Fashion Polly's, Littlest Pets, play food and some dress up.


Over there in the shelves are Groovy Girls, Build A Bear and American Girl stuff in the different drawers and compartments.  Those shelves were also a huge blessing.  I am the kind of mom that really stays on top of toys and keeping them organized.  What fun is it to play with Littest Pets when you can't find them all :) The girls are a great help in this.  I hope I'm not the only one out there that is this compulsive?


Continue to pray for Paul and I.   We are meeting with a board on Tuesday night at 6:15. Praying for God's will and direction and that people would see and hear Paul heart.  There are a few different... opportunities, options, roads, possibilities and decisions on the table.  Praying for doors to be opened and doors to be closed. 

... Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with
thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.  Phil. 4:6


On a more serious note... the other day we got cable TV for the first time in 10 years!! I should of just gave this to Autumn for Christmas!  she was so excited, she was jumping up and down.  She gets to watch all her favorite Disney shows.  We only got to enjoy cable at the hotels as we traveled. HA!  We had gotten internet at the house and the bundle was cheeper, I upped the package the other day for $10 and  BAM! Disney, Animal Plant and more.  It's a nice change, it probably won't stay after the contract is up then I'll have to help Autumn go through withdraws. hee-hee.

Excuse this white box, I have no idea how it got there or how to take it off!

2 I love Comments!!:

Jaime

You are an inspiration. I was supposed to do this drill yesterday, and didn't get very far.... I'll try again today. :o)

Amy W

Cleaning house is good for the soul. Wish I had time to clean that thoroughly around here. Love the pink & green - that's how I decorated my younger daughter's room too! And I would also be more compulsive about the toys being organized if I had the time...

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP